This course is ideal for...
Non-design professionals with experience or prior exposure to design thinking, who have an interest in applying user-centered approaches for service innovation.
Design professionals with an interest on strategic design, service design or user experience
Enthusiastic past participants have included professionals from product, marketing, HR, usability, front-end development, and designers of all kinds.
Testimonials from previous runs:
“A very interesting topic delivered as a hands-on experience.
I enjoyed it all the way and I'm eager to apply the lessons learned in my work environment!”
- Dimitris Komnakos, Product Director, Commsquare
"Extremely applicable to design services and provide solutions while having the end users in mind."
– Augusto Bianchi, User Experience Design Architect, PMI.COM
"A holistic way of how to identify, evaluate and satisfy customer's needs."
- Nikos Matthaios, Senior Executive Advisor Marketing & Communications, National Bank of Greece
"An eye opening experience!"
– Maria Leontiou, Head of Innovation, Eurobank
"Totally different experience!
Knowledge, entertainment & action, are beautifully combined together!!!"
- Konstantina Andreaki, Alpha Bank
"A whole new practical way of applying design thinking into finding solutions and getting to know your customer’s needs"
– Bob Alexandropoulos, Digital Art Director