This course is ideal for...
Anyone whose organization has been affected by COVID-19, the financial crisis, or other calamities. Whether your business is already going through major changes or needs to do so in order to survive, this course will give you new perspectives and tools for analysis, maps to find new paths, and models for how to get started in making impactful and sustainable changes to lead your team out of the crisis.
The workshop does not require prior exposure to design thinking, though it is beneficial. The course is suitable for participants at any seniority level but will be particularly impactful for leaders.
We have trained participants from environments as diverse as Google, the New York Times, Singapore Airlines, Dentsu, and hundreds of others. Due to the small course size we are able to give a lot of individual attention and support to all participants and have time to go in-depth when needed.
Testimonials from previous CIID workshops:
"A transformational seminar that makes us believe in a brighter future: the one we are going to build."
- Cécile Catalano, Innovation coordinator, Geneva
"The course was really interesting for me and I really want to share all the learnings with the rest of the company. I would want to make the most of all this knowledge and learnings to apply them in my company and lead a transformation process which is needed across the whole industry."
- Clara Peñalver, Global Head of Content at Pepe Jeans London
"An eye-opening workshop experience that focused on implementable design techniques, while conducted by a passionate and engaging team of instructors."
- Nikoleta Boutserou, Head of Customer Service Operations, Alpha Bank SA
"We all need to be able to understand our business environment and empathize our stakeholders and/or clients, and this is a great, structured way of working to achieve a better understanding and results."
- Anna Zachou, Head of Marketing and Product Development, Chrysi Eukairia
“A very interesting topic delivered as a hands-on experience.
I enjoyed it all the way and I'm eager to apply the lessons learned in my work environment!”
- Dimitris Komnakos, Product Director, Commsquare
"Extremely applicable to design services and provide solutions while having the end users in mind."
– Augusto Bianchi, User Experience Design Architect, PMI.COM
"A holistic way of how to identify, evaluate and satisfy customer's needs."
- Nikos Matthaios, Senior Executive Advisor Marketing & Communications, National Bank of Greece
"An eye opening experience!"
– Maria Leontiou, Head of Innovation, Eurobank
"Totally different experience!
Knowledge, entertainment & action, are beautifully combined together!!!"
- Konstantina Andreaki, Alpha Bank
"A whole new practical way of applying design thinking into finding solutions and getting to know your customer’s needs"
– Bob Alexandropoulos, Digital Art Director